Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Peeling mushrooms

EV loves her mushrooms. Any type, any size. Just rice and a plate of fried mixed mushrooms is enough to satisfy her.

So one fine day, I got her to help peel the topmost layer off some fresh mushrooms. She was reluctant to do it at first, but she must have seen how much fun I was having, then she got into it very quickly.

Mushrooms 1

Sometimes, she needed some help in getting the stalks out nicely, but other than that, she did quite well.
She wanted to do more, but I didn't have any left for her. We practised counting with the mushrooms, and even made a little star.

Mushrooms 2

This activity is good for building practical life and fine motor skills.

**********

Thank you for reading. If you like this post, please do connect with me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter, so I can share our fun adventures, thoughts and exploits with you. 


Heart Studio Promo Dec banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!