Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Project 20 in 12

Image: Stoonn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Better late than never. Call this my belated new year resolution or what you will. I've come up with a list of 20 tasks that I'd like to fulfill in the next 12 months. 


1. Spend at least one hour of quality time with EV each day for reading, home teaching, playing
2. Spend at least one hour of quality time with AA each day (this doesn't include feeding time!)
3. Bring EV and AA on more outdoor adventures
4. Bring EV to the library at least once every month
5. Read about young children's development
6. Read about phonics and teaching phonics
7. Continue to speak Chinese to EV and AA, read Chinese books to them, and expose EV to Chinese characters
8. Continue to say 'I love you' to darling hubby or kiss or hold hands every day
9. Go on a overdue date with hubby to celebrate our wedding anniversary, and the end of my confinement
10. Go on a date with hubby at least once a month, be it dinner or a movie
11. Go on a family trip to Hong Kong to visit my kids' great grandmother.

12. Completing the Montessori Teacher Training Course online
13. Attending & completing Stage 1 of Victoria Carlton's Master Practioner Course
14. Read more books, especially books by authors Clive Cussler & Haruki Murakami
15. Preserver as an even busier full-time working mum
16. Spend more time with my parents
17. Start scrapbooking again
18. Go yoga and swimming again
19. Eat more fruits everyday
20. Set aside me-time, so I can maintain the sanity and composure amidst the madness of being a full-time mother of two

So there! My goals for this year. Ganbatte!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!