Saturday, November 05, 2011

Books: Eric Carle

While reading up on parenting books when I was pregnant with EV, I have often read about Eric Carle's books, and know that there are some classic titles that are popular with kids and parents alike. So when I chanced upon an Eric Carle book promotion at September 21 (wholesaler of education & learning materials) when I was attending the phonics workshop, I took the opportunity to stock up.


Here are some of EV's favourite titles, which teach various concepts like time (The Grouchy Ladybug, The Very Hungry Caterpillar), colours (Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?), animals (The Very Busy Spider) and the general world around us (10 Little Rubber Ducks, Have You Seen My Cat?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!