Thursday, May 24, 2012

Writer's Workshop: 10 things for my husband this Father's Day



Father's Day is coming up real soon, and here is my list of 10 things I would love to give my darling husband. In no particular order, here goes:


1. Daddy me-time to watch as much TV as he wants for a day... oh ok... a whole weekend.


2. At least one diaper change (he loves delegating this duty to everyone else but himself, so this Father's Day, he shall enjoy the honour at least once).


3. A date with the wife.


4. Breakfast in bed cooked by EV and myself.


5. Relieve him of his usual driving duties and attempt to chauffeur the family to one destination when there are very few cars on the road (our car is manual, and I detest driving manual cars. Heck! I detest driving. I'm a better navigator).


6. Give him as manny kisses and hugs as he can take, just because it is his day.


7. Personal time, with each of the kids, because it is Father's Day, not Husband's Day.


8. Write him a love card to show him how much I love him as father of our kids.


9. Buy him a sunflower, because he is our knight in shining armor when things go crazy with the kids.


10. Hold each other to sleep (after the kids sleep) because without each other, he will never be a father, nor I a mother.


So, what will you give your husband or Dad this Father's Day?





Mama’s Losin’ It

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea to let him spend time with the kids personally. What would we do without our kids daddies? I know I wouldn't be able to make it without him!

    This Father's Day I want my hub to have time to do whatever he wants, even if it involves playing video games and watching sports all day.
    And I would love to make him breakfast, and cookies. Maybe cookies for breakfast, he would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great sentiments - I hope he has a fabulous father's day, complete with diaper change of course!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!