Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beauty Box: Loving this microfoliant

No matter how busy a mummy is, she must take care of herself. I have discovered the importance of this since EV was born, and even more so with AA's arrival. It's easy to forget oneself and focus entirely on the kids. That's why I've come to appreciate some of the skincare products that I use, much more since becoming a mummy, even though I have been using them for many years. 




The Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant has been one of my favourites for many years. I simply adore this, and I don't think there's another similar product elsewhere. It is a rice-based powder exfoliant that contains ingredients such as salicylic acid and rice enzymes to micro-exfoliate dead skin cells. What's fun about this is the powder transforms into a creamy paste upon contact with water. Here it is in powder form, and then as a creamy paste.





It is really gentle and can be used every day. It's also so extremely easy to use - just pour a 5-cent size onto a palm and create a creamy paste with wet hands. Then apply to the face in circular motions, and rinse. No need to leave it on.




No mess, no need to remember how many times I've used the exfoliant for. In fact, no need to even remember about using an exfoliant. Any time I want a quick brightening pick-me-up, I just reach for this wonderful product in the shower, and viola! My skin is brighter and smoother.


I used to love this before I became a mummy. Now, I absolutely adore it!


Disclaimer: This post exists because I love this product too much. It is neither sponsored nor paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!