Friday, January 27, 2012

Books: EV's favourite book of the month

EV has a book that she particularly loves this month. It's Winnie The Pooh Friendly Stories. A board book, it contains four stories about Pooh's adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood. EV loves it sooooo much, that she wants me to read it first thing she wakes up, and before she goes to sleep. I've been reading them so many times that I always have to think of alternative ways to make the stories sound different and interesting. That is always a challenge. I also take the opportunity to point out letters that she knows, and simple words. I guess tonight, she'll ask me to read it again. Stamped, chopped, guaranteed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!