Thursday, July 25, 2013

Playing, having fun & doing the things that matter

{User Experience}

I still remember the good old days when my mum would use cloth diapers with my younger siblings. I was always amazed by the nifty way she used to fold the napkins, so that it is extra padded in the centre. I used to be able to help her fold it too, but now, I can’t repeat the feat at all.

I remember too the way she would hold the diaper in her fingers, pulling it gently away from my siblings’ tummies, and then secure this huge safety pin to keep the cloth together. In those days, we used nappy liners to keep the diapers from becoming too soiled. Every day, the diapers will have to be washed, dried, folded and put away in one neat pile for future use. A lot of time was spent on that. I mean, a LOT of time. That’s why I had to be roped in to help hasten the process.

Nowadays, we have the luxury of disposable diapers. Yeah yeah.. I’ve heard all about how environmentally unfriendly they are, but to me, washing cloth diapers is equally unfriendly to the environment too, with the soapy water and the electricity used to power the washing machine. I like convenience. I like disposable diapers. I like the fact that I do not have to think about washing, so that I can focus on the things that matter. Like spending time with my little kiddos.

The quality of the diapers play a big part too, in helping me do that. I use Drypers DryPantz for EV. And recently, I had the privilege of trying out the new and improved Drypers Wee Wee DRY. It contains the new 4-in-1 botanical extracts of aloe vera, chamomile, Vitamin E and olive extract. You can almost picture how soothing these diapers can be, in addition to being comfortable and moisturising. All the goodness of baby bum health, in one convenient diaper.

AA was equally excited about trying Wee Wee DRY. See how he’s checking it out?

Drypers 5
With DryPantz, we had a great experience. It assisted us a great deal in toilet training EV. The experience with Wee Wee DRY is equally awesome too. It helps keep AA’s bums extra dry, thanks to the breathable cloth-like cover, fluid distribution layer and zip dry core which efficiently draws urine away. This means that AA can keep dryer for longer, which means I don’t have to spend more time changing diapers, leaving me with more time to do the things that matter.

Drypers 4
What I really like is the new flexi-tape feature. I like its big size and I notice that it serues the diapers extremely securely. I do not have to worry that it will loosen. Again, this takes the stress out of having to constantly check the diapers, which means I can focus more of my energy to playing, or even dancing with EV & AA, before they both grow up too fast.

So what is AA’s verdict? See him happily dancing here? I think that means a resounding ‘yes’!

Drypers 1
Instagram Campaign
Share a photo or video of you spending time with your little ones, and you could win for yourself Drypers Happy Packs!

Simply upload your photo or video on to Instagram, hashtag #timeforfamily AND #drypers. Your photos will be aggregated on to Drypers Singapore’s Facebook page. Get your family and friends to vote for your photos or video. Who knows? You could be one of the winners!

Closing date is 31 July 2013.

Disclaimer: We received products from Drypers for this review. All opinions and images are my own, based on my authentic user experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!