Friday, November 16, 2012

Painting with tea

What's that? Becky asked when I showed her a bag of tea. Ahh.. little did she know what this mummy had up her sleeve... tea painting!

Ingredients
- Tea bags
- Hot water
- Paper

1. Dip the tea bags into hot water. 

2. Paint, paint paint with the wet tea bag.

It was a new discovery for Becky, seeing the tea bag infuse with the hot clear water, turning it into a deep brown colour. When I asked her to take the wet tea bag and paint with it, she was hesitant and actually asked for a brush! I prodded her a little and she started to gingerly paint with the tea bag, then more boldly, and before long, she was squeezing and stamping and having a ball of a time.






Linking up with

The Js Arena

3 comments:

  1. Who could have thought u can paint with tea! Haha and I have so many of them at home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to paint. I would never thought of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to use up expired teabags! I somehow always seem to accumulate them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!