Monday, August 04, 2014

Vaby launch at Rochester

At the end of the June holidays, EV and I attended the official launch of Vaby, a monthly subscription-based box that is filled with sample-sized products and service discount vouchers for mummies, babies and toddlers. I had shared a bit about what it’s about here.

It was a great way to end the holidays. For me, I got to spend a leisurely afternoon with fellow mum bloggers. For EV, she got to play in the indoor playground at The Playhouse, which has a kitchen, a dressing up area and even a castle! I think it was a dream come true for her to have so many play things in one room. She probably wished our home is something like that.

Vaby 3
While the kids were playing, the mums got to check out the July launch box. Mostly catered for mums-to-be or new mums, there are a couple of items that are suitable for mums of toddlers, such as a lotion for dry, cracked or burnt skin, and a beauty voucher.

Vaby 2
Some of my favourite parts of the launch was the awesome balloon display and the instant photo booth by Cloudstaprint, which allowed us to instantly print photos that we uploaded using Instagram, directly on the spot.

Vaby 1
Vaby 4
I am looking forward to the August box. I hear that there are more items suitable for mums of toddlers! Yey!!

Keen to receive a Vaby box for yourself? Visit the website to register and subscribe.


**********

Thank you for reading. If you like this post, please do connect with me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter, so I can share our fun adventures, thoughts and exploits with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!