Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sausages and berries mini kebabs

Little Becky loves sausages. Whenever she's given a sausage bun, she would eat the sausage inside, and give me the bun. No more! I buy cocktail sausages from the supermarket deli instead, and only once in a while, as it's the kind of processed food that I don't want Becky to eat too much of. So today, it was one of those 'once in a while' occasions, and to up the health factor, I decided to pair the cocktail sausages with some fruits.

It was super easy to make. Just cut the sausages into half and boil them till they are cooked. Half the strawberries, then put them all together like mini kebabs.


Hmmm.. yummy. Becky thought so too, and she wolfed them down in just minutes.

1 comment:

  1. They certainly look yummy! :) And I love how you've presented them around a plate.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!