Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easy breezy with Drypers Drypantz

{Advertorial}

In a previous post, I had shared about my experience with the new Drypers Drypantz. I've shared that AA likes this new revamped Drypers Drypantz (he has been wearing Drypers Drypantz since he was one year old). But did I share that I like it too?

I treasure my me-time, whether it's five minutes in the toilet hiding from the kids, or the quiet of the night after the kids are asleep. Because after becoming a parent, quality me-time is harder to attain, more valuable than ever. Because EV's and AA's needs comes first. In fact, I'm rushing this out now while waiting for EV to finish her Abacus class, and will likely continue later after I've put both kids to bed.

So it's important for me to get pants diapers that give me greater peace of mind whether we are at home or outdoors. Easy to take out, highly absorbent, and most importantly, extremely comfortable for AA's backside. This way, I have less worries, more convenience, and more me-time! Yay!!!

Just the other night, we went on a evening family visit to Marina Barrage. AA was wearing his favourite Drypers Drypantz, and I had a spare in the bag. Believe it or not, AA didn't have to change at all, until we went home. He was so happy and comfortable, that even I could breathe easy, happily snapping pictures of the kids and slowly strolling along.

Drypers 2 1
In fact, the ease I'm experiencing now makes me wish I had changed AA to Drypers Drypantz when he was 6 months old, or around 7kg. It's so easy to change his diapers. No need to use those diaper changing stations anymore, but my dear AA still insists on getting changed on one.

Though this post is sponsored, I can really honestly say that I like the new Drypers Drypantz. AA has used it for a couple of months now, and I’m still impressed how comfortable he is in them. To put Drypers Drypantz to the test, I actually made AA wear his usual diapers and then the new Drypers Drypantz, and observed him. With his usual diapers, AA was scratching his waist and groin after a while, and those areas became visibly red. The waistband was plastic-y and was causing a lot of tight discomfort. When we removed the diapers, there were visible pressure marks. Given that AA has sensitive skin, anything that irritates his skin is not good at all.

With the Drypers Drypantz, he didn’t scratch at all, and continued playing happily. Comparing the waistbands from his usual diapers and Drypers Drypantz, the difference is clear. Drypers Drypantz’s Comfort Fit™ waistband is much softer, very stretchable and the cloth-like material is more breathable. It also didn’t put pressure on his little tummy. No wonder AA didn’t feel tight and uncomfortable. There were also no pressure marks, and since he wasn’t feeling tight and scratching, there was no redness. His sensitive skin wasn’t aggravated.

Drypers 2 2
Thanks to Drypers Drypantz’ Comfort Fit™ waistband, AA can now enjoy maximum softness and comfort. The new Drypers Drypantz is not only easy to change, it also aids his movement. He’s a happy little toddler, and I’m a happy mummy who can breathe easy.

New endearing mascots!!

Have you seen the new Drypers Drypantz mascots? These little ambassadors of ‘softness’ and ‘breathability’ are just so cute and endearing!

Drypers DPZ Breathe Easy Media Images Campaign Mnemonic
Airy is a colourful little pinwheel that embodies breathability and better air circulation. Drypers Drypantz’s extra breathable waistband helps reduce pressure formed on the skin at baby’s tummy and waist area, creating a more comfortable fit for baby.

Softie is a fluffly little cloud that embodies softness and comfort, just like the unique technology which goes into making Drypers Drypantz’s waistband extra soft, gentle and comfy on baby’s skin.

Breathe Easy with Drypers Drypantz today!
Log on to Drypers' Facebook page to request for FREE samples, or look out for it in-stores!

Special promotion!
Specially for the month of July, Drypers Drypantz can be purchased for a special trial price of $10.95 per pack at participating supermarkets and hypermarkets. This works out to be only 29-35 cents per piece (depending on pack count). Sizes available: M44, L36, XL32, XXL28.

Breathe Easy Breeze Facebook Contest
Drypers has launched a ‘Breathe Easy Breeze’ game on their Facebook page.
Here is some information about the game: Control Drypers’ “Airy” mascot using your mouse to help “Softie” turn plain diapers into Drypers Drypantz diapers! Convert 12 diapers to Drypers Drypantz in the fastest amount of time.

Every week, the top scorers stand a chance to walk away with fantastic prizes! Prizes include $100 cash vouchers and tickets (worth $88 each) to Lunchbox Theatrical Production’s “Bubble Magic” show, happening in early September 2014. So hurry! Join the contest now!

Disclaimer: We received Drypers Drypantz products and monetary compensation for this advertorial. It is based on mine and AA’s personal user experience, and all images are my own.


**********

Thank you for reading. If you like this post, please do connect with me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter, so I can share our fun adventures, thoughts and exploits with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading and showing love to Toddly Mummy. I appreciate each and every one of your comments.

However, please refrain from posting promotional or rude messages.

Thank you for your understanding!