Yes! Holidays are just one week away! Excited!!!
Once again, we are giving away art passes for kids aged 3 to 4 years old, at our favourite art studio heART Studio.
First, a little about heART Studio's holiday programme for 3 to 4 year old kids. The Little Masters programme, which will run for two weeks from June 9 to June 20 (except weekends). Besides learning how to draw forms using shapes and lines, kids will also be taught the techniques of painting, colour mixing, colour harmony and contrast. This painting programme will give kids the opportunity to try out canvas painting. (Read all about our part experience with heART Studio's holiday programmes here and here.)
|Credit: heART Studio|
So, here's the information about the giveaway. heART Studio is sponsoring four art passes to Sea Mammals class, just for kids aged 3 to 4 years old. In this class, kids will learn about positive and negative colours, perspective and contrasts.
The details of the classes are:
Date: June 9 (Monday)
Time: 130pm - 4pm
Date: June 11 (Wednesday)
Time: 430pm - 7pm
There will be 2 winners for each of the above date / time slots. To enter, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries that do not fulfill the requirements stated will be disqualified without notice.
- The child has to be 3 years and above, based on the month and year of birth.
- No repeat winners are allowed.
- Winners will be notified by email, through the email address provided in the Rafflecopter widget.
- Winners must confirm by reply email or phone call, within three days. Otherwise, a new winner will be picked.
- No changing of date or time is allowed.
- No Existing Customer allowed.
- This giveaway is open to Singapore residents only.
- Giveaway starts on May 22 and ends on May 29 (inclusive) at midnight.
- Winners will be announced on this post and on my Facebook page by June 1.
Disclaimer: heART Studio sponsored four art passes for this giveaway. No monetary compensation was received.